- Complete the online application for LGBTBE certification
- Submit the printed and signed online application with the required supporting documents in accordance with the NGLCC
- SDI Standards and Procedures
- The NGLCC's SDI staff will review your application and contact you for more information and once deemed complete, will contact the trained site visitor in your area
- Host the NGLCC site visitor
- Site visitor submits recommendations to the NGLCC
- The National Certification Committee reviews and makes the final decision on your application
- Once approved, the NGLCC will contact you and send you the certificate
If you are interested in certification and believe your company qualifies as a women, minority and/or LGBT-owned business, carefully read our General Information and Application on our website www.thesupplierclearinghouse.com before submitting a complete, signed and notarized verification application with all required documents to the clearinghouse office. Reading the Supplier Clearinghouse “Questions and Answers” section will also be helpful. Please note: Our program does not accept applications directly. The clearinghouse also accepts women, minority and/or LGBT business certification from agencies with comparable verification criteria.
If your current clearinghouse certification is expiring, submit a reverification application.