You will first complete a six-part application via the Lendistry portal. You will then receive a password to enter the Lendistry portal to upload the following required documents:
Get your documentation in order to be prepared to apply when the application window opens.
1. Application Certification: Signed certification used to certify your business eligibility
2. Business Financial Information:
– Most recent tax return filed (2019 or 2018) – provided in an electronic form for online upload, such as PDF/JPEG or other approved upload format. You need to upload the entire tax return, not just certain sections
3. Proof of In Business:
– Any of the following: Copy of official filing with the California Secretary of State, if applicable, or local municipality for the business such as one of the following: Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Organization, Fictitious Name of Registration or Government-Issued Business License
4. Government Issued Photo ID: Such as a Driver’s License or Passport
Note: Bank information is optional. It is to verify the existence of the account and that it is the account for the business and/or business owner – or the nonprofit org. They may input the bank information at application, but if/when offered the grant, they will be required to complete the bank verification to receive the award. At this time even though an applicant has uploaded the minimum of four required documents but not put in the bank information, it does show incomplete. Please take a screen shot or print that screen and save and close. Both Lendistry and the State of CA have indicated your application is still complete at that point.
• One complete application will qualify you to be considered for both rounds, please only apply once.
• Applying through multiple organizations or submitting multiple applications will delay your application from being processed.
• Owners of multiple businesses, franchises, locations, etc. will be considered for only one grant and are required to apply for the business with the highest revenue.
• Make sure you use Google Chrome as your browser
• If you are having trouble with the site. Close the window or tab and clear the cache of your web browser
Note: If you have technical difficulties with the portal, Lendistry, the state’s contracted administrator, can be reach at (888) 612-4370 or email@example.com.